About me and origami
I am Kalidas Aneesh from Bangalore, India. I am a student from Orchids The International School, BTM layout branch, I am good in studies. My hobby is to play football,play tabla, sing , i have lots of interests but I am also a good origami artist. You can see my works here> my page . ryujin 3.5 by Satoshi Kamiya So in this blog, I am going to share my ideas about origami I have lots of origami artist as my friends. They also help me in about their folding techniques. I am also a part of Indian origami society . and yeah I forgot to tell about my passion-origami I don't think that everyone must be knowing about origami so here it is- Origami ( 折り紙 , from ori meaning "folding", and kami meaning "paper" ( kami changes to gami due to rendaku ) ) is the art of paper folding, which is often associated with Japanese culture. In modern usage, the word "origami" is u...


Comments
Post a Comment